My new font: arvind 'Rough'.

Here is my new font arvind Rough is now available to download for free. After a long time I designed a new font in Latin script. It is with better look and design for handwriting texts effect. This font is available in four subfamilies.
This font can be used for soft and beautiful look. Fast handwriting and roughly work shows in this font. After my Hindi font 'classic' this is the next in row.

Preview

download this font
Download Rough (size 22.08 KB)
1)Download this font  2)extract rar file  3) Install .ttf file

Download other fonts

Previous
Next Post »

2 comments

Write comments
Unknown
admin
13 April 2015 at 15:44 ×

I am callygrapher, So I want to develope Devnagari fonts. Please let me know.

Reply
avatar
Arvind
admin
1 May 2015 at 20:05 ×

You need a font designing and developing software(choose here). If you are good on paper then a scanner is also required to convert your hand work into glyphs.

Draw your characters on sheet and scan it. Choose image option while creating new glyph and provide scanned image.

Reply
avatar

If you are asking question, be sure to check 'notify me' check box to get your answer notification. Promotion links are not allowed. ConversionConversion EmoticonEmoticon